Take an amazing trip up the Bruce Peninsula to the quaint little town of Killarney, Ontario and enjoy some of the best fish and chips the Great Lakes have to offer at the World Renowned Herbert Fisheries!
- 1 Hour 15 Minute Flight From Owen Sound To Killarney
- Transportation to and from Herbert Fisheries for Fish and Chips
- 3 Food Vouchers @ $20 ea.
- 2 Hours wait time for lunch
- 1 Hour 15 Minute Flight From Killarney to Owen Sound
What you will do:
- Depart Owen Sound and head North up the Bruce Peninsula
- Cross Georgian Bay at Tobermory
- Fly over the Eastern edge of Manitoulin Island
- Land at the Killarney Airport
- Take a quick 5 minute car ride into town to Herbert Fisheries
- Eat some amazing Fish and Chips by the water side
- Return to Owen Sound on another amazing flight with breathtaking scenery
I don't have a paypal account
No problem! We use PayPal as our online payment provider, but you don't need an account to check-out. Select Checkout as Guest and follow the prompts to enter your credit card details.
Alternately we can accept an e-transfer, credit card over the phone, or debit/credit card in person! Reach out if you have any questions.