This program is currently not active, call for details and speak with Dave for further.
DAREDEVIL is an exciting 2-hour flying experience where you get to experience roller coaster type maneuvers in the airplane!
This innovative new program from Owen Sound Flight Services gives complete novices the opportunity to learn what it’s like to Stall, Spin and Spiral Dive the aircraft! You’ll be tutored under the careful instruction and watchful eye of an expert flight instructor so you don’t need previous flying experience or ground school training.
Learning how to enter and recover from these precarious situations is a key essential for every pilot working towards a licence. You’ll learn to control the aircraft in slow flight, how to execute a steep turn and control the altitude of the aircraft. Stall, Spin and Spiral Dive training is all about recognition and avoidance, but there is also the need to know how to recover from these situations which is why we practice them!
This Adventure Flight is not for the faint of heart. You are going to want a strong stomach for this as the maneuvers in the aircraft will induce many G-Factors on your body, very similar to what you feel on a roller coaster…only more intense!
$660 plus HST
This program includes:
- 2 hours of actual flying time over 2 separate 1 hour flights
- 2 30-minute pre-flight briefing sessions
- 50% Hands on Experience
What you will do:
- Assist the pilot with taxiing the airplane around on the ground
- Assist the pilot with the take off
- Conduct safety checks in the aircraft when at altitude, prior to commencing aerial maneuvers
- Learn how to turn the aircraft with bank angles of 45 degrees while maintaining altitude
- Learn how to recover from Spiral Dives which are steep descending turns towards the earths surface
- Control the aircraft at critically slow airspeeds
- Enter and recover from Power Off and Power On Stalls with wing drops
- Observe the Spin entry and Recovery procedure
How it works:
When purchasing this adventure flight online you will receive a gift certificate in the mail that you can use yourself or give to someone else. Just call the number on the gift certificate to book your adventure!
Of course you can call us or drop in to purchase this package and we would be happy to tell you all about it!
- This is strictly a one-on-one experience, you and the pilot so you cannot bring passengers.
- Weight limit – 250 lbs.
- Flights can be booked on the same or different days.
- No Minimum Age
- You must be in good health and not prone to motion sickness.
- Gift certificate will not expire, however the value is guaranteed for 1 year from the purchase date, after which time if our rates have increased due to the rising costs of fuel or other factors, you will be required to pay the difference.